
As wedding season gets well under way, Laurelei took her first road trip with Matt and I up to Toledo, OH for our friends Tara and Travis's wedding. We had a great time, and Laurelei did a fabulous job. She Was very patient considering the lack of floor time she got! Matt was also very patient considering I was in the wedding and he had 24hr duty for pretty much two days. What would we do without him!? Laurelei looked fabulous in her little silk dress and enjoyed dancing the night away!
It was the first wedding Matt and I had been to since we had Laurelei just 6 short months ago. On our long trip home that night, we realized how incredibly blessed we were. Just two years ago that was us walking down the aisle and saying our vows, and now we have the most beautiful daughter in the world. Things can change so quickly can't they? While it wasn't what we originally had in mind, I wouldn't change God's timing for anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment