Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas time is...here?

I am one of those people who like to celebrate the Christmas season as soon as socially acceptable. Okay, well maybe even before it's truly accepted by all, but I'm okay with that. I keep trying to convince Matt that it's okay too. I mean, the way I see it, if you really do think Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, why not take two month instead of one to celebrate it?

Anyway, if you follow me on pinterest it is probably no surprise that I feel this way, seeing as how I am mostly pinning holiday cheer right about now. Here are some of my favorite finds that I am just loving so far (from a very, very long list!)
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via - cannot locate original source}
 {via -cannot locate original source}

I am planning on trying all of these things in similar ways this holiday season! I will have to come back with an update if I am able to be as productive as my ambitions this holiday season. I mean, even if I can't officially start decorating yet, I can at least prepare the decorations right? :)

One more thing I am loving today, besides the holiday m&m's I bought at the grocery store? This sweet picture from a sneak peak of some family photos we had taken by a friend. Didn't Jackie do a great job with this one? I am loving it!! I can't wait to see the full resolution files and all the rest of them!
Happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe that it's almost the holiday season

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pins, I am do ready for Christmas this year! And I love that pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could quite possibly be the sweetest picture EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pins and beautiful picture! Is your friend a photographer as a business?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pins! And that family picture is amazing. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that family photo is precious. can't wait to see more. and i'm lovin following you on pinterest. i always like your pins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your family photo is so so precious!! I think it's perfect for Christmas cards--but you're also going to want to frame some of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture and the pins Patrice! Diggin' the blog SO much right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, LOVE your blog. Can't wait to follow along your cute family!!

    ReplyDelete