Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Losing track of time...

Time is moving so quickly, and with so many project going on, I am terrible about posting all of the amazing things that are happening right now.



First off, Laurelei continues to grow like a weed! Her hair is getting so long we can't believe it. We've said it all along, but we truly were blessed with a happy little baby. With the sunshine out and about, we have been able to take her to the park and go on a few walks. She giggles non-stop and is just soaking it all in. Lately she has added a few words to her vocabulary. She is consistently trying to say her name, which currently sounds like "rah-rah-rye." Everytime she points to herself, or a picture of her self, and says "rah-rah-rye," I just want to scoop her up and smother her with kisses because it is too cute!

Here she is enjoying her new stool and a snack (our current favorite...goldfish.)

Both Ruby and "Rah-rah-rye" have been enjoying the sunshine and walks to the park. They are quickly becoming best friends. The first thing Laurelei does when we walk in the door is go back to Ruby's cage and try to get her out.

Here is Laurelei at James Lane Allen park, right around the corner from our house. Laurelei LOVED the slide. Daddy was nice enough to take her down over and over again, and she giggled everytime!


On another note, something new in our lives has been a new blog project I have been working on with some friends. Just this week we started a new "creative blog" called Lemon Tree Creations.(check it out here) I have been a great deal of fun so far. I get to be creative again, and they even let me draw the little trees for the LOGO below. It was like a breath of fresh air! The girls I am working with are Erin (who many of you would remember from our time in Edinburgh), Tiffany (Erin's friend and my new inspiration for her FABULOUS pillows), Jessica (great coworker and creative kin) and Amy (another contributor that I haven't had the chance to meet yet!) Each and every contributor is super creative and has been creating wonderful things, most of which I am going to convince them to let me knock off :).





Needless to say, however, I have been quite busy with the family, teaching and my newest project. Matt, the world's best husband, has been extremly patient and understanding. He has been helping me with some projects which has been a lot of fun. No matter how late into the night I work, or how crazy my ideas sound, he has been very supportive. I'm a lucky girl!

Well, that is all for now. I hope you will come over and check out our site. Maybe even chose to follow us to see what we are up to in the future! It should be exciting! (FYI, Thursdays are all mine, so visit please! )

No comments:

Post a Comment