Monday, April 19, 2010

Ruru and Laurelei

Laurelei has a new fascination: our dog. She has always been very fond of Ruby, but now she is downright obsessed. We are not allowed to be in the house without Ruby. She will go to the backdoor and knock on it until we let "Ruru" in. It is too cute.





Tonight Laurelei was feeding Ruby through the leg openings in her high chair and saying "uh-oh" every time the dog would take her food. Matt and I are fairly certain this was not truly an accident, nor a cause of "uh-oh." I think we might have a situation on our hands...

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family! I'm fairly new to the blogging world too. I'm so glad you've been linking to my Home and Family Friday parties. Yep, I'm a teacher too. I'd love to know what you teach.

    ReplyDelete