I blame my terrible, terrible blogging record here at Little Burlew on Lemon Tree Creations. While a major love of mine, it had me completely overwhelmed for awhile. But, I have decided to turn over a new leaf. Starting today, I am going to slow down just a little. I have noticed recently that if nothing else, I just really need the time to sit and indulge with thought all of the great things about life.
So, that being said, here is an update on life as we know it.
Laurelei is 22 months old now, can you believe it? She is growing like a weed. Never been healthier (relatively speaking), funnier, or more outgoing. She entertains us daily with new phrases, "where are you going?," "where's daddy?," "why mommy?," "No, I do it!," "Do it again!," "love you..." Well, you get the picture. She is in a great stage of life.

Matt was recently ordained. Talk about being proud of your husband. My history has been full of churches and various church families. Full of wonderful examples of godly men and women. Oddly enough though, I have never felt as blessed as I did sitting in the service when Matt was ordained. In that moment I pretty much new I was the luckiest girl in the world, having such a wonderful godly man as my husband, someone who I am lucky enough to raise a family with. Can't believe I get to hold his hand forever!

Not much has been going on with me. Just the usual... school, summer school, and the blog. If you haven't checked out much of Lemon Tree Creations you should! I am lucky enough to share this wonderful site with some very creative girls. We are just having a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment