Due to some recent, unexpected, circumstances I have had the 'luxury' of laying around the house for the past few days. In this time, I have realized a few things.
1) It is nearly impossible to sit still and relax in your own home. When I lay on the couch all I can think is, "look how messy that coat closet is!" or, "wouldn't some bolder drapes look better there?" or, "wow, I really should mop!." Does this mean I have a problem?
2) I will NEVER be done decorating and re-decorating my house. Is it impossible to be satisfied, or do my interests just change that quickly? Hmm...
3) I do not like to be alone. The more time I spend alone, the more my mind wanders to things like, "wouldn't some bolder drapes look better there?" Clearly not a healthy thought for me, given my pension for spending way to much on 'bargain' drapes that end up being replaced next month.
4) My house has "the blues." That's right. We are almost entirely blue, floor to ceiling, side to side, front to back. I believe whole heartily that blues are extremely soothing, but there is the potential that I have gone overboard....
Would you care to be the judge?
Simply adorable!!
ReplyDeleteYou have NOT gone overboard on the blue in my very distant, only seen pictures kind of perspective! Your home is lovely and warm and looks so homey and comfortable. I know you won't be able to do this, but I'd say to not change a thing! I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete