Thursday, January 13, 2011

let me count the ways...

How many times and or different ways can I say...I REALLY cannot keep up with life these days. And mind you, its not only this blog that is suffering. Lately I have begun to resonate with the saying "stretched thin." After school, Lemon Tree, my friends, my family, and real life stuff there just seems to be no time left in the day. Without making any hasty changes, I have to say that sometimes I think my priorities need a little investigating, and maybe just a little more than a "talking to..." Does that make sense?

Ok, ok... this is is serious danger of turning into a place where I do a little too much thinking out loud. Tomorrow (and at this rate by tomorrow I mean, like, a month from now) I will move on to much lighter subjects. Subjects such as how cute L has gotten these days, or how terribly much I love my husband. You know, the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment