one..I think I am still recovering from our fabulous 4H trip last week. While I enjoyed my students, I am in much need of sleep!
two... My dear friends Katharine and Andy, and now Emma-Kate came to visit this weekend. It was so fun for the kids to meet! It melted my heart to see them roll around together on Friday night!
four...There has been a whole lot of this recently. Abbott, sleeping, on my chest, and not in his bed. How do you break those habits? He is my little cuddler!
five...I am so ready for summer. I can't quite put into words what makes me long for school to be out so much this year! I thinik it is a multitude of things. All I know is that I am dreaming of those lazy days with two precious babies this summer!
I hear ya on the t ball issue. Our middle daughter, who was 4 at the time, was over the moon excited to play soccer last summer. I mean pumped. She played great the first game and after that...not again. It was frustrating....and we weren't really so much frustrated with her, more frustrated with not knowing exactly how to handle it. We really want our kids just to try hard at what they do, but we certainly don't want to force them to do something they aren't ready to. It is a toughie.
ReplyDelete