Monday, August 27, 2012

bath babies

We've been letting Laurelei and Abbott take their evening bathes together lately and it has been a blast! Abbott loves splashing in the water, and although L likes to pretend that it bothers her when he tries to take her toys, she rarely agrees to take one without him! I love hearing them giggle together.
One sweet, overcast summer day I decided to give the kids an extended bath play time since we couldn't do much of anything out of the house. They played until they were all clean and quite prune-y. After moans and groans I finally coaxed them out of the tub. As they were squirming around on Abbott's bedroom floor, giggling and playing, I ran to get my camera. I am so glad I did. I have a feeling I'll cherish these pictures forever. Prepare yourself for one-to-many pictures of the littles and their post bath time fun!
Love you bunches little bath babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment