I instantly want to make you feel better, but can't. So, instead, I cuddle you and hold you nice and tight.
Fevers are the worst. They get you so down. You like to curl up with me on our chair and watch tv when you get one. I always like it when the fever breaks for a while though, because then we are just home on a school day, playing our little hearts out until it comes back around again. Those play times are some of my favorites.
On this particular sick day, you did a lot of dancing, because dancing is your new favorite thing. You've learned to turn the music on my phone on, and today you were really breaking it down for a few.
You still only have one real word, and I noticed today just how much you love to use it. "Hi to you too little buddy."
I could spend all days kissing those tiny little toes and chubby little cheeks. And when you are sick, I figure you need me to do that, just a little bit more.





No comments:
Post a Comment