Something I have been DYING to say since around February 11th, or 5 weeks pregnant. We found out we were expecting again and both Matt and I noticed the little bump immediately! They say the bump appears earlier with the second baby, and boy were they right.
We are so excited to be 12 weeks now and finally able to share the news with the world. It has been exhausting trying to hide my little belly, but I was adamant that we heard our sweet baby's heartbeat before we shared our sweet news. We have been lucky enough to see our little baby twice already, but I just couldn't wait to hear the heartbeat. Today we ended up getting to hear and see the little baby's heartbeat again, which made me feel ready to share!
I am CONVINCED it's a boy, but I guess we will have to wait and see. Good thing we have a whole gamete of names left over from Laurelei, who would have been Henry Tate. I guess we will see soon enough who the little Burlew we are welcoming into the world, on October 14th, will be. Maybe little Henry will finally be making a debut in the Burlew family, we can't wait to see!
Love this news!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, so exciting! Love the name Henry. Adorable. Can't wait to hear what it is! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So great for Laurelei to have a sibling! They will have so much fun.
ReplyDeleteYahoo! My lips have been sealed for quite sometime now! Shew! We can celebrate now!
ReplyDelete