And now she looks like this!
What a beautiful little birthday girl!
We started the day in a fun way. It was my last day before Christmas break, so since L had to go to school we wanted to make the morning special for her anyway. We covered the living room with balloons on the floor and told her our elf Walter did it. Of course he was looking very suspicious holding a few balloons himself...
We had such a fun birthday party for her. It was so low-key, but absolutely perfect. She got to be surrounded by her friends and family whom she loves like crazy! She was in love with all her fun presents, including a fun shopping cart, new golf clubs, high-heeled princess shoes, a microphone and a doll house, among many, many other fun things! We had a blast.
We ended the day looking through Laurelei's scrapbook. Instead of a baby book I kept a scrapbook of L's birth and first year. Each year on her birthday I plan to look through it with her, and we had a great time turning the pages together this year. She got such a kick out of all her baby pictures. She loves to say, "When I was little I..." and fill in the blank in hundreds of different ways.
She is such a sweet heart.
I love my little birthday girl. 100% a 'spirited' three year old girly girl, 100% mine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment