two. Abbott is growing like a weed. A good weed, but an unruly, can't keep it small kind of weed none the less. We've watched one by one as all of Laurelei's friends and cousins have passed her in size. I am fairly certain this will happen with Abbott too. Would you guess there are three years between them looking at their size? It's ridiculous!
three. Laurelei is three! I cannot believe it. She deserves an entire post about her birthday, all to herself, so I won't spoil too much of the fun, but I still can't believe little bit is three whole years old!
four. I love this time of year. The past three weeks have been particularly perfect with sweet little Abbott in tow. I swear that two kids is just twice the joy. It is just ridiculous how happy I am! I watched White Christmas last night and just cried. I love this season, I love my family, I love Bing Crosby. It was great!
five. I have been on a definite dry blogging spell. Can't seem to work in the extra time at the end of the day, and that is okay. However, I know that I will be using this next couple of weeks to catch up on some memory collecting, so be warned. The amount of pictures of my family is about to get out of control, I'm fairly certain of that!
six. Merry Christmas week friends! yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment