Tuesday, December 20, 2011

three whole months...

My little Abbott is three whole months today. Three WHOLE months! How quickly time is passing. Abbott is such a joy every single day!
Here are some special things about our three month old little baby boy...
growing... I have a feeling Abbott is close to 12lbs now. He is coming to a close on his size one diapers, but I am trying to put it off as long as I possible can! He is starting to bust out of some of his 0-3months clothes as well. How is that happening?
new things...Abbott is still smiling all the time, but his coos are starting to escalate to close to a giggle! I cannot wait to figure out what makes him giggle for the first time. We have started sleeping through the night almost regularly, 10-6, mommy loves it! Abbott has also started to find his thumb, fingers, mostly his entire hand. He can be heard slurping in the backseat most of the time if he is awake. It's pretty hilarious. He doesn't seem to want to unroll those fists anytime soon though. His little fists are always clenched fairly tight. 
We still think we have about the happiest baby on the block. He smiles non stop and those precious smiles are oh so contagious. We love this sweet baby boy! Happy three months abby rabbit, you are really one of the two best gifts we've ever received.

No comments:

Post a Comment