Friday, December 16, 2011

time

I don't really have a lot of time to post at the moment, but seeing as how this is the longest consecutive few moments I have to blog in what seems like weeks, I just wanted to reminisce on a few things.

Work and keeping up with life has been a little too much for me this week. I can't seem to figure out how to work everything in and still sit down at the end of the day before just completely collapsing into bed.

And today? Today Laurelei turned 3 years old. My sweet baby girl is 3 whole years old. Time is passing. Passing a little too quickly I might add.
 It's a funny thing, time. Some days can feel like an eternity in and of themselves, but just as you turn around, 3 years have gone in the blink of an eye.
Happy Birthday sweet Laurelei. You light up our lives with your sweet smile, spunky personality and every other little thing that is 100% just you. We love you baby girl.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Patrice. And Aunt Cole loves that sweet girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your big 3 year old!!! Love her little painted nails in her picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to her!!
    She is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete