Monday, April 6, 2009
Another big moment!
Laurelei rolled over today! I was so excited. I think that she was a little startled herself, and then my jumping up and down only made the matters worse! I have spent the last several days trying everything in my power to make her laugh, to no avail. So, I was very happy when she rolled over today because this gave me a new thing to "moon" over.
Matt and I were talking tonight about how crazy it is that babies grow so fast. Everyday we feel like Laurelei is a brand new little person. She is now not only laughing and rolling over, but grasping at toys too. Every little day is more and more exciting! I can't wait to see the next big thing, at least I have been lucky enough to catch all the big moments so far. Hopefully she will crawl this summer and walk over Christmas break! I have it all planned out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment