Anyone who knows me knows that holidays are my absolute favorite. With Easter being up there on the top of my favorites, I was excited to celebrate Laurelei's first Easter this year! We had such a great time. We spent Saturday dying eggs with my mom, which Laurelei chose to sleep through. On Easter morning Laurelei loved playing with her Thumper the Easter Bunny brought her. I have never seen her so "excited." After church with my family, we headed to Louisville to spend the afternoon with Matt's family. It was a lovely well rounded day. I don't think I will ever forget her smiles that day. She was happier than she has ever been, she must take after mommy! :)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Easter!
Anyone who knows me knows that holidays are my absolute favorite. With Easter being up there on the top of my favorites, I was excited to celebrate Laurelei's first Easter this year! We had such a great time. We spent Saturday dying eggs with my mom, which Laurelei chose to sleep through. On Easter morning Laurelei loved playing with her Thumper the Easter Bunny brought her. I have never seen her so "excited." After church with my family, we headed to Louisville to spend the afternoon with Matt's family. It was a lovely well rounded day. I don't think I will ever forget her smiles that day. She was happier than she has ever been, she must take after mommy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment