Wednesday, April 22, 2009

real food, here we come...













At our dr's appointment on Monday we were told to start Laurelei on cereal. Matt and I were anxious to try it, but we had to wait a couple of days to let her get past her shot fussiness. This afternoon after work, we took the plunge. Laurelei was acting extra hungry so we gave "real food" a shot.


She did really well at first. She never cried, just sort of licked all over the place. Laurelei is certainly not sure what to do with the spoon. In the end, out efforts seemed to be pretty fruitless because most of what went in inevitably came back out. I guess the important part is giving it a go! Hopefully next time we will be slightly more successful. I am already excited to move part the mushy cereal, so I am hoping we can make progress sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment