Saturday, February 25, 2012

Abby Rabbit

Abbott has developed a little nickname, much to Matt's chagrin. Laurelei and I sometimes call him Abby, and more often than that, Abby Rabbit. 
We've had a hard time finding a soft toy or blanket that Abbott is attached too. L loved her Julius dog from almost day one, and I was wanting something sweet for Abbott to grow with. For Valentine's day I bought him this sweet bunny lovie and it did just the trick! 
When we hold his little rabbit out in front of him, he immediately reaches out for it. He grabs it and brings it up to his face and rubs his eyes with it.
If he is fussy, I give it to him in his vibrating seat and it comforts him. Sometimes he falls asleep with the rabbit tucked under his arm or smushed up against his cheek.
Thick as thieves those two. Thick as thieves. :)

1 comment: