Thursday, February 23, 2012

outloud

This week has been full of moments when I think something and then immediately think, I really shouldn't admit that out loud.

For instance...
There are more clothes on my bedroom floor than in my closet or drawers. Who am I? The best answer is a 26 year old version of my 16 year old self, most likely.
After giving up chocolate and facebook for lent, I immediately wanted to swim in a tub of candy bars while browsing facebook. So, so sad. A clear reason why I decided to give both up for awhile.
 {source}
I want to paint stripes on my wall. The wall that currently has a stencil on it. That will make it the 3rd time I've painted my living room wall in 3 year of owning our home. Hmmm.

Matt and I are so like the Dunfees it's scary. Matt is our fun loving, child at heart Phil. I am so high strung I'd probably drive Claire crazy. We balance each other out I think. :)
If I averaged out how much I paid for my gym membership versus the amount of times I've actually used said membership, I probably pay close to $50 a visit. I'm gonna go ahead and admit I've not getting my money's worth, and probably should also go ahead and call and cancel that...

I've been bribing L to sleep through the night. Hey, a mother's gotta do what she's gotta do to keep herself from pulling all of her hair out get her beauty rest. More on that later, since I'll probably need to remember those details for Abbott someday too.
Whew. Good thing I have Matt who loves me despite the state of my house, my looks, or my sanity!

2 comments:

  1. soooo funny. My closet gets worse each day. Everyday I say I will pick it all up, but it does not get done. I too think I would drive Claire crazy! :) Cant wait to hear about the bribes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate.... Look on the bright side, you are way young at heart if you are a version of your 16 yr old self! Even if your bedroom floor is dirty :)

    ReplyDelete