One of Disney Junior's new 5 minute series is called Small Potatoes. I love it. These tiny potatoes with cute little faces sing and dance and it is hilarious. There is nothing hilarious, however, about the most recent Small Potatoes episode, 'This is My Family.' If you watch the video, try not to focus on the fact that these are animated potatoes singing. If you have a young family you are sure to cry, I swear!
'This is My Family'
I see mom I see dad.
I see brother and sis.
I see grandma and grandpa.
I run up to them and they give me a kiss.
I see family.
I see home.
I see sunrise.
I'm not alone.
It's not the same when
we are apart.
This is my family.
This is my heart.
I see uncles and aunts.
I see neighbors go by.
I see cousins and teachers and friends in the shop.
I stop and say hi.
I see family.
I see home.
I see sunrise.
I'm not alone.
It's not the same
when we are apart.
This is my family.
This is my heart.
It's really not the same without the animated potatoes and sweet music, so you really should click here to watch it! Matt thinks I am crazy. As I was writing this post I made him watch both videos on Disney Junior with me and cried like a baby. I said, "Tell me this doesn't make you want to cry." His response? "It doesn't make me want to cry." Someone, anyone, back me up?
Ooo, the Mother's Song got me when I was pregnant a few times, I haven't seen it recently though, but I'm sure it would be the same.
ReplyDeleteI did cry during Dumbo yesterday, and was reminded about why I don't like that movie. Super sad and kind of creepy for a kids movie. The 10 minutes at the end where he gets back at everyone doesn't make up for 1 hour+ of him being bullied when he just wants his mom. Beware.
such a cute blog... the kiddos are so cute! just started following you :)
ReplyDeletewith love,
meg
follow me @ http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com
girl, you are right! it's so so sweet. and i think the show is entirely cute. but not as cute as your babies! : )
ReplyDeleteOkay you have the cutest babies! And their names! I love them. Adorable blog :)
ReplyDeletexo.Britt
www.themagnoliapair.com