Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scotland the World Over

Awhile back Matt heard about this video project that Blipfoto and Scotland.org were teaming up to create. The idea was to have Scotland lovers all over the world take a photo with the saltire in the middle between St. Andrew's Day and Burns Night. We decided that it would be fun to take our own photo and at least attempt to get in the video and...WE DID!

Our little model was our very own little Laurelei. Matt and I were living in Edinburgh when we were expecting L, so we thought she would be the perfect little subject for our Scotland photo. I downloaded the App and got started, and here is the photo we ended up submitting...
 It wasn't the best photo ever, but we did it quickly to enter before it was too late. It looks like they uploaded the photos in order almost, so we are towards the end, but if you don't blink around 3:04 in the video, you'll see this sweet little girl! (click on the video to watch it!)
 I know it's probably not very exciting to anyone else, but it was fun for us to be apart of something like this! It's a little link to what seems like a quickly disappearing past. And, double fun, my user name got in the credits too! :) (Look for jpburlew...)

The video aired today for the first time, and I got an email thanking me for my participation and inviting me to check it out. It was so much fun! So, all of you Scotland lovers should go check it out! You can learn more about the video here on Scotland.org too!

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! Love the picture too!! I would be excited too, very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete