Abbott occasionally gets to join L in the 'big' bath these days. Tonight as I sat and watched them play I was just soaking in their personalities. Abbott was totally playing the part of mister serious. He was in complete awe of the water surrounding him. He took his job of splashing very seriously.
L, in comparison, took her job of being the big sister very seriously. She kept letting me know she'd keep an eye on him and urging me to leave them alone (no worries, I didn't oblige!) She loved on him and gave him toys to play with, she washed her baby while I washed Abbott.
Watching the two of them together was the highlight of my night. If even for just a minute, I was able to forget about all the anxieties in our life right now and focus 100% on sweet baby bath feet.

Love this! We still don't do double baths, but I think they're so sweet!
ReplyDelete