We've spent the last few weeks running. It's barely July, but I already feel like school is around the corner! I am planning on taking at least this week and playing into the whole 'lazy summer vacation' notion, I feel like the whole family could use a minute or two to sit still and relax.
What I've been doing...
grad school.
vacation.
baby showers.
birthday parties.
reading the first two hunger game books.
playing around with Lightroom.
spending every second I possibly can soaking up my time with the babies.
What I should be doing...
more grad school.
planning for my classroom.
planning new math curriculum.
cleaning this house.
spending every second I possibly can soaking up my time with the babies.
What I want to be doing...
spending every second I possibly can soaking up my time with the babies.
I am almost confident I will accomplish at least one thing on my to do list today.

I hear ya with the wants!
ReplyDeleteSo hard to cram it all in one, or even a few, days! But babies don't stay babies - definitely put them at the top of the list.
ReplyDeleteAnd they look absolutely ADORABLE!