Wednesday, June 27, 2012

beach days

As I write this I'm sitting on the beach, toes in the sand. Sleeping baby in my arms. It's perfection. Matt and Laurelei are playing in the water. Every so often I hear her squeal with excitement or yell for me, so she can show me her new trick.

Despite the original call for rain the weather has been nearly perfect. Today it's maybe in the low 80's, slight breeze, nothing but blue skies and sunshine.

I'm taken back by how beautiful everything is from this vantage point, and how lucky I am to be here enjoying it. Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Sitting on the beach with your babies is one of the best experiences :) LOVE the last photo of L and Abbott! So sweet! Hope you all have a great beach day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all had a great time!!! We are doing that this week :)

    ReplyDelete