Monday, April 25, 2011

16 Weeks!

Baby Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Maternity Clothes: My new love are stretchy spring dresses. That and mom went shopping with me and we found some great long dresses for the summer at Old Navy. I plan to live in them when school gets out!
Gender: We go to the doctor tomorrow and I am just so hoping to get an ultrasound. I would love to find out a little bit early. Matt isn't in to the 'Baby Belly' thing. Anyone else try that?
Movement: I am pretty sure I am feeling the baby down in my lower left abdomen. There are some pretty consistent flutters happening down there!
Cravings: In a weird way I feel like I have completed reverted to the 1st several weeks of my pregnancy, I am feeling a little nauseated again. This has made my go-to basics pretty bland, but nothing the occasional chocolate milk shake can't fix!
Baby Planning: I am still anxious to start on the nursery. Matt and I have already settled on the idea of board an baton for the nursery, dark furniture and some sort of vintage theme. If its a boy, we are thinking globes? We have been wanting to start a globe collection for a while and this seems like a good opportunity?
Prayer: That I can find a way to lower my anxiety level. I am coming home from work with cramping almost everyday now. I don't think its too much to worry about, but it is starting to worry Matt. We are just both glad we get to speak to the doctor tomorrow about it. I definitely didn't have this much pain with little Laurelei.
(I took advantage of getting dressed up for Easter to take a belly picture or two!)

No comments:

Post a Comment