Monday, May 2, 2011

17 Weeks!

Baby Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much solely now!
Gender: IT'S a BOY! We are so excited to welcome baby Abbott to our family in October.
Movement: I felt a wee little kick the other night while we were enjoying the Lexington Philharmonic. I think the baby likes Rachmaninoff. :)
Cravings: This week its back to the fresh fruits. Yum! I am sure my doctor would love to hear that since she so kindly shared with me her surprise over "how well I was gaining..."
Baby Planning: We took Laurelei shopping for baby stuff the other day. Of course she is the only one who got anything! We did narrow down a few crib options and I think I am set on going with the same bedding we used with L, only the boy version of course.
Prayer: Different circumstances are causing me to have a lot of anxiety, and in turn my body responds with low blood pressure (am I wired right?), so I am just praying for peace! 

The doctor was so reassuring about how well baby Abbott looked to be doing. She is not even going to take blood work again until 28 weeks! I am just looking forward to seeing little boy on a screen again in just a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment