Sunday, May 22, 2011

19 Weeks!

Baby Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 weeks
Gender: Baby boy Abbott Matthew.
Movement: He  is moving a lot more and I cannot wait for Matt to feel it too. It seems like Abbott stops every time I bring attention to it. What I felt like was major kicking in a certain area was confirmed a the doctors office when the ultrasound showed his position. I am glad to know I was right!
What's Abbott Up too? His 5 senses are developing this week. He should weigh around 8 and a half ounces, but is closer to 8. He is 6 inches from his head to his bottom.
Cravings: One day this week I texted Matt telling him if I didn't have a chocolate bar I might scream. That counts, right? He is the best of course, and bought me four that afternoon!
Baby Planning: Well, now that the sun is back out our focus has shifted temporarily back to the yard. I do think I have narrowed down a paint color though. Our next step is to finish cleaning out Abbott's room, paint and get the board and batten up.
Prayer:  This past Tuesday we had our big 20 week anatomy scan where they check to make sure everything is good with Abbott. He was measuring right on track, just a few days small. Everything looked great, but they couldn't see a few things. So, we will have another ultrasound at the next visit! We have seen Abbott at every doctor appointment so far, and I am excited to see him again. Just praying that the things they couldn't see are just as perfect as the rest of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment