Sunday, May 15, 2011

18 Weeks!

I have been just a little behind this week. Matt and I seem to come home from work everyday with about a million things to do...Thank goodness school will be over in 13 days. I am feeling VERY ready for this summer!

Baby Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Gender: Baby boy Abbott Matthew. That's right, he has a middle name now. And I couldn't be more happy to have a little one carrying my sweet husbands name.
Movement: I have felt Abbott in a few quiet moments this week, but Matt still can't feel him from the outside. I can't wait to share that experience with him. We had so much fun with Laurelei, sitting on the couch and watching my belly move.
Cravings: I am back to pickles and Popsicles. They never hurt anyone ever, right? Even if it is a whole jar...
Baby Planning: In order to move Abbott into his room, we have to move all of my craft stuff and the office stuff into the laundry room. In order to move the craft stuff into the laundry room, we had to do some serious cleaning, which we accomplished this weekend, woo hoo! I've also been on a little shopping kick, that lead to a few too many newborn sleepers hanging in a certain someones closet...oops. I must say it is awfully fun to shop on both sides of the store now though.
Prayer: We have our big ultra sound on Tuesday to check all of the babies vitals, etc. (And L is coming with us!) Just praying for baby Abbott's continued growth and healthiness. 


(Mother's Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment