BUT THEN!
She walked to the door of her bedroom, in a slightly different outfit than I had put her to bed in, struggling to add a new top to her ensemble. I kid you not.
The child went to bed in this sweet pajama set that she wears often...
And emerged from her room in THIS!
I am the first to say let creative beings do what they will, but seriously? Changing our clothes in the middle of bedtime? What monster have I created!
You'll probably have noticed the chocolate chip cookie in her hand by now. In no way is this a good punishment for escaping the confines of ones bed and gallivanting around at night time in new clothes, but I had to do something to calm her down after the few minutes we both spent giggling on her bedroom floor. :)
{I love that little bugger.}
Hilarious! I think you've created a well dressed cookie monster!
ReplyDelete