Matt and I had just been talking the other day about how we wish L had had a nice snowy winter this year to enjoy. We just knew she would love the snow, and she did!
She asked me to come out and play with her, so I did my best to run back and forth between her and Abbott, who wasn't be particularly agreeable with nap time, inside. She so badly wanted to make a snowman, so I tried my best to help her. Turns out mama can't build a very good snowman.
The worst was probably when Laurelei cried because she wanted a bigger, better snowman. She actually told me, "I didn't think that is what it would look like mama!" between sniffles. So sad. Luckily daddy was able to come home in the evening and build not one but TWO proper snowmen for her.
L was her typical self about playing in the snow. She loved it and then she hated it. She threw it, rolled in it, ate it, and then decided that she didn't want her boots dirty or her hands cold. She is too funny.
Love this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment