We've been dog free for over a year now, and feeling the itch to get another puppy. Laurelei seemed to be at an even better age for a little companion, and Matt and I both feel really settled in our jobs finally. We weren't going to make the same mistake this time though, so we set out to do our doggy research. After going back and forth between a few different breeds, we settled on looking for a poodle. And wouldn't you know? As soon as we settled on a breed the perfect little puppy came to me through an email. He is a 10 week old, pure breed miniature poodle. Matt knew as soon as he saw the picture I forwarded him that I would not be able to say no to this sweet little face!
So, on our 5th wedding anniversary we traveled up to northern Kentucky and brought home a puppy. L was ecstatic. They made fast friends.
When we brought the puppy home we had already named him Magoo. It didn't quite seem to fit the more we said, and L didn't really like it. She kept calling him every other name she could think of, besides Magoo. Matt and I followed suit and started trying out different names over the following days. He's been Magoo, Gus Gus, Frasier, and Goo, just to name a few! Currently, he is answering to 'little Einstein." I wonder if you can guess which one of us watches this cartoon and picked this name? :) It is pretty cute though, and fits the ridiculous hair he already has!
We are all loving our little Einstein!


ohhh. bless you. That is quite the cute, little summer project. :)
ReplyDeleteI am loving how he blends nicely with the rug in the living room. He is simply adorable and L doesn't hurt the picture one bit;)
ReplyDelete