one. We got a new desktop computer. I love it! It makes Pinterest that much more addicting.
two. Speaking of Pinterest, I was browsing the 'Everything' section the other day and saw one of my projects pinned! It was an oldie, but still really exciting to see. Can you spy my frame tray!?
three. Abbott discovered himself in the mirror the other day. Combine that with his major love of giving kisses and you have one good time. Him and his new friend talked and patted and gave kisses for a good long while. He loved it!
four. I went and saw my 'new' classroom last week. (More on that later!) I will say that it was big and has windows, so yay for that! However, it was very empty, dirty, and just a tad depressing. I am turning cheerful ideas around and around in my head. I'm open for any and ALL ideas you might have to jazz this baby up!
five. A summer home makes for lots of sibling playtime and terrorizing. L is loving it! :)
six. We did the unthinkable. We got a puppy. As if two kids weren't enough to keep up entertained. I'll have to update you on the details soon, but for now just enjoy this sweet picture of our four legged friend.
seven. Vacation in less than two weeks! I am so ready for the beach I can barely stand it. Bed rest kept me away last year, so I am even more antsy than usual to get these toes in the sand! Now to just plan for and pack for 4 whole people...
eight. All these dark Instagram pictures are killing me, so I apologize! I've GOT to get my real camera fixed before I bust!
Happy Monday!


Your frame tray, yay! Did I tell you that my MIL had me make one of those for her to give someone as a Christmas gift? It was such a good idea, I'm not surprised it's still getting lots of love.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how you turn your classroom around!! It has potential and you have lots of good ideas, so it will work out!
And I can't believe that this time last year you were still on scary bed rest. Sheesh.
You still don't have your camera fixed? I bet that is killing you!! Sorry!
Looking forward to hearing more about the puppy! I was just thinking about Ruby the other day, meaning to ask you about it. I hope this new little sweetie works out perfectly for you guys!