Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Beautiful

L will grow up and be one of those girls who look beautiful straight out of bed in the morning, no make-up on. She doesn't get that from me, maybe from my mom. I noticed when I was flipping through some of my favorite blogs that my good friend Erin had linked this beautiful picture of her husband and new baby up to I Heart Faces, the challenge being best face photos. When I flipped through some of the entries I thought of this picture of L.
The picture is just slightly out of focus. L has some serious post pig-tail day bed head. I am pretty sure there is evidence of at least two meals on her face somewhere. She's also wearing daddy's t-shirt and a look that could kill. Even still, those big blue eyes, pouty pink lips, and squishy cheeks just get me everytime. She is absoultely beautiful.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those eyes, that light and her hair... Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at how beautiful she is on your blog!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh. She totally will be/is beautiful straight out of bed. What a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Yes, she is gorgeous! What an amazing picture, Patrice! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shot and beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning little thing! Her daddy better be ready...

    ReplyDelete