Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pinspiring Updates

Feels as though I have had zero time to update the blog around here! I've missed it. And I've missed following others and keeping up with their blogs even more! January has proved to be a very busy month for us. Since Christmas though, I have been taking some time to update our house, even if the changes haven't made it to the blog yet. Remember this post? Well, I haven't quite accomplished all of the updates I was hoping to yet, but we have made some progress. Here are some of Pinterest inspired updates...
{New drapes, thank you Pottery Barn!}
 {The beginnings of a gallery wall!}
It's pathetic I know, but frames are EXPENSIVE! So, it's a work in progress. 

{New neautrals, pillows, and textures! And a more bookshelves!}
We've made a couple of other small changes too. Anyone who knows me very well knows that I have trouble letting kid stuff overtake my house. Well, maybe it's the addition of a second little one that has softened my heart, but we've made a few steps toward making our living room more kid friendly. 

{More toy storage}
{L's new art table}
And, the table matches our bookshelves, so it's a win win!

It's funny how adding a whole other person and all their goodies makes a house seem so much more full! Normally the extra clutter would drive me mad, but this full house is filling up my heart in a good way, so I'm loving it! There are many, many more ideas I have pinned to my home board on Pinterest, so look me up if you want to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment