Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Best

I've sat down to write a hundred posts this week but still come up today empty handed. My mind seems muddled with business and dreams and thoughts of resolutions. It has been a wonderful few weeks and a truly restful weekend, I just can't seem to shake this little cloud over my head. So, I won't drag you down with me as I continue to mull things over, but I will share this sweet, sweet little picture of my baby boy in his Sunday best, and be sure to come back soon for an update or two on life around the Burlew household.
{Side note: I feel a little guilty that so many of my recent pictures feature Abbott without L. It should be noted that this is not by choice, however. She tends to threaten anyone with a camera pointed her direction. Surely it's just a phase...right?}

No comments:

Post a Comment