Baby Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 weeks
How Far Along: 21 weeks
Gender: Baby boy Abbott Matthew.
Movement: All the time! The baby especially likes to rest RIGHT on my bladder, and I am fairly certain he is using it as a punching bag.
Movement: All the time! The baby especially likes to rest RIGHT on my bladder, and I am fairly certain he is using it as a punching bag.
What's Abbott Up too? The baby's eyelids are fully developed, and he weighs as much as 12 ounces and is about 8 1/2 inches long!
Baby Planning: The room is coming along quickly! We found a dresser (or at least Matt 'rescued' one from somewhere for me! :) I painted it, and have found about half the knobs we need for it. Thanks to Restoration Hardware I have gotten A TON of inspiration of the baby's room. I'm in the middle of several projects and am really excited about how its all coming together! We have our bedding and our crib should arrive any day. Now lets just hope I like the crib we ordered! On another fun note, I am stopping by Carter's today with my mom, and I can't wait to look at sweet baby boy clothes with her for the first time!
Prayer: I am a nervous wreck, leading up to my appointment on Tuesday. I just want to be reassured that Abbott is going to be in my belly for awhile longer, GROWING healthy and getting everything he needs. I am not looking forward to any more 'surprises' next week.
Baby Planning: The room is coming along quickly! We found a dresser (or at least Matt 'rescued' one from somewhere for me! :) I painted it, and have found about half the knobs we need for it. Thanks to Restoration Hardware I have gotten A TON of inspiration of the baby's room. I'm in the middle of several projects and am really excited about how its all coming together! We have our bedding and our crib should arrive any day. Now lets just hope I like the crib we ordered! On another fun note, I am stopping by Carter's today with my mom, and I can't wait to look at sweet baby boy clothes with her for the first time!
Prayer: I am a nervous wreck, leading up to my appointment on Tuesday. I just want to be reassured that Abbott is going to be in my belly for awhile longer, GROWING healthy and getting everything he needs. I am not looking forward to any more 'surprises' next week.
{Let's just pretend its the volume of the dress that is making me look HUGE, ok?}
No comments:
Post a Comment