Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

So this will be the first time I have linked up to WILW, but I have been reading for awhile and finally felt inspired to join in! So here goes...


I am loving the fact that school is out in 2 more short days, Yay!
And, I am loving that we only have a little over 3 weeks until we leave for our family beach vacation!

I am loving that we finished the baby's board and batten, got our crib bedding and ordered a new crib! Progress is being made!! Pictures to come soon. 

Someone at work gave me a summer read...The Glass Castle. I can't wait to read it!


I am loving that I stumbled across E Tells Tales for the first time this week. This gal is so talented and an amazing writer. Have you checked her out?

Also loving Etsy for little boys. It's a lot of fun to shop for one of each now!


I am loving how well my husband takes care of me when I'm under the weather. He's just the best!

And lastly, I am always loving this one, and the little one on the way!
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I read The Glass Castle for a class of mine once, it was really good but so sad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete