Baby Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Gender: Baby boy Abbott Matthew.
Movement: The little kicks are becoming more predictable, and I love feeling each little movement. I am anxious for Laurelei to feel the baby move too now. I don't know how she'll respond, but I think it will bring a whole new level of fun!
Movement: The little kicks are becoming more predictable, and I love feeling each little movement. I am anxious for Laurelei to feel the baby move too now. I don't know how she'll respond, but I think it will bring a whole new level of fun!
What's Abbott Up too? Abbott should now be over 1.7lbs and 9 inches long! His skin is getting pinker and his lungs are closer to being fully formed. At 24 weeks, Abbott is now considered viable, which is a huge celebration for all of us!
Baby Planning: The room is pretty much done! All we need is a few more globes, since that was originally the 'theme,' and we still only have 1.
Prayer: We have our big appointment on Tuesday. We will see Abbott again on the ultrasound which I know will set my mind at ease. We are hoping to avoid going into the hospital this soon. Each added week at home on bed rest at home might try my patience, but will be so much better for Laurelei. I am hoping to have at least a few more weeks of down time with Laurelei, Matt and baby Abbott in my belly. Just say a little prayer that my abruption has not grown, and that Abbott is still growing despite the stress his little body is under.
Baby Planning: The room is pretty much done! All we need is a few more globes, since that was originally the 'theme,' and we still only have 1.
Prayer: We have our big appointment on Tuesday. We will see Abbott again on the ultrasound which I know will set my mind at ease. We are hoping to avoid going into the hospital this soon. Each added week at home on bed rest at home might try my patience, but will be so much better for Laurelei. I am hoping to have at least a few more weeks of down time with Laurelei, Matt and baby Abbott in my belly. Just say a little prayer that my abruption has not grown, and that Abbott is still growing despite the stress his little body is under.
No comments:
Post a Comment