That's right, it's been 4 years since I married the man of my dreams!
Sharing my life with him has been the best decision I ever made. Matt is thoughtful, loving, selfless, a wonderful father, a strong leader. He is the perfect best friend! We have had so much over the past 4 years, moving out of the country, traveling the world, having a baby and another one on the way! We've had some bumpy roads, but we know we are so incredibly blessed.
Matt made the day so perfect. In the mist of a stressful few weeks, it was such a fun day. He hid cards all over the house and told me where to find them throughout the day. They were full of little encouragements that I have really been needing! At noon he had the most ridiculously big bouquet of flowers delivered to the house too! (Matt always sticks with the 'traditional' anniversary gifts, so I got lots of flowers and linen this year :))
Last night we went out to celebrate. We started with dessert and followed it with dinner at Portofino. Every year we are in town we try to eat at Portofino, since that is where we had our wedding reception. We have a lot of memories there, and its fun to reminisce over some of the best food in town. The cognac tenderloin medallions NEVER disappoint! We sat and talked and relaxed and had the perfect night together. I love spending time with Matt.
I can't wait to see where the next year takes us. The birth of our second child, and who knows what else is instore! I love you Matty. Happy Anniversary!!
No comments:
Post a Comment