Last week Abbott got to meet his great-grandparents Memaw and Papaw. Mom and I enjoyed taking lunch to their house and spending some time with them. It was a great afternoon!
My sister Lindsey came for a quick 24 hours and I loved seeing her for a while too. She lives in NC and it's hard for her to get away, but I know it was important to her to see little baby boy before he grows too much!
After visiting with her for awhile, we headed to Matt's parents' house to celebrate our niece Kaitlynn's birthday. It was fun to introduce Abbott to everyone there, as a few people still hadn't met him! You can imagine he loved snuggling with everyone there too.
We ended our weekend with a quick family trip to the orchard! It was so great to get Laurelei out of the house and let her run and play. She had so much fun, and I loved spending the time with my mom and Greg. It's a tradition for us to go together, and it was the perfect evening. More on that later, or at least more sweet pictures of L enjoying the orchard!
No comments:
Post a Comment