We love this chair. It's big enough for all four of us.
After I found out I was pregnant with Abbott, we bought this chair.
I rested in this chair for 16 weeks with him in my belly.
Now I get to hold him, feed him, cuddle him, and watch him grow in our chair.
Now I love our chair just a little bit more!
I took most of Abbott's newborn pictures in this chair, I am hoping that someday when I look back at the pictures, I'll see more than just a bunch of sweet baby pictures.
I'll see a flood of memories of these early, beautiful times in his life and ours.

These pictures are gorgeous, such a sweet little boy.
ReplyDeletebeautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, Patrice. Your photos of Abbott are stunning! Love them. He is perfect. : )
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely gorgeous. what a precious baby you have!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful!! The pictures are perfect, he's so sweet!
ReplyDelete