two. We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Abbott spent his first Thanksgiving celebrating with both sides of Matt and I's family, and he even got to experience a little black Friday shopping! It was a busy break, but relaxing nonetheless.
three. Black Friday shopping was an epic fail for me. It probably has something to do with the fact that I went out after all the deals were pretty much over, or that I had two children with me. Either way, we bought one thing for L, and it wasn't on sale. Boo.
four. We are all decorated for Christmas, and have been for maybe 2 weeks? :)
five. I have the most patient and understanding husband. We rearranged the living room, again. I like it better this way...for now.
six. L is almost completely potty trained. That is right, this week has brought huge success in that field! If I get more than 5 broken minutes to sit down and actually write I will have to dedicate a little post to that journey! We are so proud of our big girl though!
seven. I've found a new love for hot chocolate, mixed with caramel, doused with whipped cream. yum!
eight. I can't decide what to do about Christmas cards this year. It's really not overly important in the grand scheme of things, but it's seems like it's bringing me a fair amount of stress when I think about it. I think I have a problem!
nine. Go UK! #1!
a very merry Monday to you!

I was thinking about you today going back to work. Im hoping for a quick week for you but a slow one for me becuase I go back next week.
ReplyDeleteI can help with the Christmas cards. I am hosting a Tiny Prints giveaway on my blog...50 for free!!