Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am loving many, many things this week!

one. Time off. I was encouraged to take an extra week of maternity leave, wahoo! I don't go back until Thanksgiving now, such an answered prayer!

two. Friends. We have such good friends. And what a blessing that our friends love our kids too!
three. Abbott slept 6 hours through the night the other night. I LOVE the idea that this might happen again sometime soon! :)

four. Instagram iphone ap. Yes, I am late on the scene, but it's still fabulous to me. It makes phone pictures look the sweetest.
five. This necklace my sweet Matt gave me. Our babies initials. He's the best!
six. Abbott's smiles. He is getting old enough to respond with emotions and facial expressions to things he likes and doesn't like. His smiles are perfect!
 seven. Lunches out. As a teacher I don't get to eat lunches out. So far this week I've been to lunch everyday. It's my new favorite :). Want to grab lunch? I have 3 more weeks!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I dont go back until then either. yay!! So gald to get this time. Love that necklace...tell him I want one too! :) I am downloading the instagram app now- I too am behind the times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have an extra week off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet,Patrice..really adorable.

    ReplyDelete