Tuesday, November 29, 2011

little photog

Laurelei has caught on to what we do around here. Anytime she sees something noteworthy, or she sees me get my camera out, she runs to get our old digital camera and join in the picture taking fun.

The other day I was taking Abbott's 2 month pictures and L got a little jealous. At first she wanted to be in the pictures too...
 Then she decided she would rather help me take them...
It doesn't matter that the camera doesn't work anymore. She would yell at Abbott to say "cheese," showing off her good pictures after she took them. She was so proud of herself, and it was so sweet.
Two things are clear. 
one. I maybe take too many pictures of my kids.
two. It's about time for L to get her own little camera, that works!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Yeah, there is a little of that around here too. I was laughing when Jayce first took a picture, then stepped back to take another one, then looked at the pretend picture and said, "Oh, that's a good one." I guess they pick up on the random things too!

    ReplyDelete