Tuesday, November 15, 2011

family picture overload.

That's right. Be prepared. My post are usually overkill on the pictures, and this one is only going to be worse! When Abbott was about 3 weeks old we had our friend Jackie take some family pictures of us at a local park. We just got the pictures and I was so excited to see them! She did an awesome job. We got over 50 pictures back to chose from! Here are just a 'few' of my favorite. :)
Sorry! I just couldn't pick which ones to share. I love them all so much. And, I love my little family so, so much more. What great memories to have. 

2 comments:

  1. They turned out perfectly! She did such a great job and you look great. Love that one of your four sets of feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! They are stunning! You look great. I love little A in the leaves. I LOVE the one with all 4 and L between you. The feet one is darling too! How could you pick a favorite??

    ReplyDelete