Monday, November 7, 2011

I swear they are different...

My babies look a lot alike. The other day L saw a picture of her as a baby and said, "Look mommy, it's me as Abbott." That really got me thinking about just how similar they really are. So, I took a little trip down memory lane this week and decided to see just how alike they really looked...
Laurelei
Abbott

...
 Abbott
Laurelei

...
Laurelei
Abbott

...
 Abbott
 Laurelei

That last one gets me every time! They are unique babies in almost every single other way, but right now when im picturing Abbott as a toddler, I'm envisioning another little Laurelei running around. Only time will tell I guess!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Hey there I'm a new follower from miscellany monday. Your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am amazed at how much they look alike. So crazy. Both so beautiful. LOVE the yawning pics! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, they are both such stinking cute babies! i love the yawning pics, how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW- L has changed so much tho! Cant believe all that dark hair. It's crazy how fast she became a little girl.
    And I agree, cutest babies ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do look very VERY similar, and both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! They do look so much alike, crazy!

    ReplyDelete