Thursday, April 19, 2012

my new mug

Matt bought me this new mug, and it pretty much sums up the month I've been having.
I won't bore you by complaining, I am pretty sure I did enough of that last summer while I was on bed rest with Abbott. :) And, I know that by comparison, my small stuff is nothing to 'sweat.' I will admit though that God is testing my patience and anxiety levels to say the least. I've decided to keep my newest and wisest possession on my desk at work. I think that is the place that I currently need to be reminded of it's message the most. Even in the moments of my deepest frustrations and greatest worries, life is what it is. And mostly, it's full of things to be thankful for.

Now, I think I'll just go stare at the beautiful little babies in the next rooms for a minute or two and regain some of that perspective I like to pretend I've mastered...

No comments:

Post a Comment