Monday, April 2, 2012

spring break begins!

It's spring break, so you know what that means? I get to spend the next 5 days with these guys!
We have a very busy daily schedule planned. We are planning to sleep in as long as possible each morning, followed by breakfast, playtime, lunch, nap time, and playtime. We are off to a pretty good start so far this morning.

I am hoping to squeeze a few other things in as well though. I am desperate to get some spring photos of the kids. With my broken camera (boo!) and the rainy weather expected, I am hoping I can still squeeze something in. Now I just have to find the perfect location around here? I'd also love to make a batch of Easter sugar cookies and color some eggs. And just for kicks, I'd like to have as many egg hunts for Laurelei as I can. She loves to hunt for Easter eggs!

I'm not going to lie, I was a little disappointed that this spring break didn't come with a trip somewhere beautiful and sunny. I am desperately longing for the beach right about now! But never mind that, I plan to make the most out of this quality time with the little ones. I know we can make our own sunshine here at home this year!
Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

1 comment: