two. Every time I take pictures of Abbott I feel compelled to take a picture of his tiny little feet. When I look at them, I really only ever think about how they used to be tinier, and how they will never be this tiny again. They kill me with all their chubby cuteness!
three. I. am. obsessed. with. Cuties. And no, I don't mean my little ones. :) I think I have eaten at least like 5 a day the past couple of weeks. Just ask my team teacher. I am pretty sure she asked me, "How many did you bring today?" at one point last week. I think that is when I realized I have a problem. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, right?
four. We cleaned off our back porch finally. We started cleaning it up last year before I went on bed rest, and then it just ended up being extra storage space for like the last 9 months. It feels like a major relief to have it back to normal! It was pretty embarrassing! Last Sunday was gorgeous and L got to eat her lunch out there. I am excited about more spring meals and some summer fun out there now!
five. Our girl is a diva. There is no doubt. I was particularly reminded of this fact when I was taking Abbott's 7 month pictures. Matt took Abbott for a quick diaper change and L laid down on the ground and started rolling around on the floor, posing for pictures without any prompting. She was hilarious. And cute. And diva-ish. All at the same time. We are in for it over the next 16 years, I can just feel it!
six. Speaking of L, she is currently really into baseball. It took her sitting through two of her cousins baseball games last weekend for her to be hooked. She came home wanting a hat, and a glove, and a bat bag. She wouldn't be my girl if she didn't feel the need to accessorize her new hobbies. We were already planning on letting her play t-ball next when since she will be 4, but we caved and bought her a little 't' this year too. She was too cute last weekend hitting balls off the back porch.
seven. Yesterday was perfect. It was cold and rainy, but it was perfect. We went to church, took the kids to a movie, took naps, ate dinner in. The low key rainy day was just what I needed!
eight. I am looking forward to a new week. You know the feeling when things can only get better? That's the feeling I have right now. So I am choosing to be excited about a new week.
Linking to miscellany monday at lowercase letters.
five. Our girl is a diva. There is no doubt. I was particularly reminded of this fact when I was taking Abbott's 7 month pictures. Matt took Abbott for a quick diaper change and L laid down on the ground and started rolling around on the floor, posing for pictures without any prompting. She was hilarious. And cute. And diva-ish. All at the same time. We are in for it over the next 16 years, I can just feel it!
six. Speaking of L, she is currently really into baseball. It took her sitting through two of her cousins baseball games last weekend for her to be hooked. She came home wanting a hat, and a glove, and a bat bag. She wouldn't be my girl if she didn't feel the need to accessorize her new hobbies. We were already planning on letting her play t-ball next when since she will be 4, but we caved and bought her a little 't' this year too. She was too cute last weekend hitting balls off the back porch.
seven. Yesterday was perfect. It was cold and rainy, but it was perfect. We went to church, took the kids to a movie, took naps, ate dinner in. The low key rainy day was just what I needed!
eight. I am looking forward to a new week. You know the feeling when things can only get better? That's the feeling I have right now. So I am choosing to be excited about a new week.
Linking to miscellany monday at lowercase letters.
{Sorry Carissa, my button won't work! :( }
Happy Monday!
There's something about little chubby baby feet! Sounds like a pretty great weekend...Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteyes!!! i love love baby feet too!!! i took so many chubby feet/thigh pics...looking forward to doing it again!
ReplyDelete(stopping over from carissa's)
hey sweet gal! i think it is absolutely adorable you let her push him around. i remember doing that with my brother and i LOVED it. i don't know if my girl is a diva, but i can tell she's full of drama. : ) thanks for joining in!
ReplyDelete